Chalkboard

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Waiting...waiting...waiting...

So i guess im not due yet so i shouldnt be complaining (im only full term...due date is on the 27th)...but i dont want this baby to grown more and more inside...I want to see him already and nourish him from outside the belly instead!

Im measuring 39 weeks already (2 weeks ahead of what i actually am) and have started to dilate so I guess it is on its way.  Im bouncing on my birthing ball, walking everyday and climbing stairs soooooo im trying to get things rolling.

So everyone pray for labour to come SOON!!!

Although my mum thinks that the baby is waiting for her to get to Hawaii...she arrives nighttime on the 22nd...so maybe she will get her wish and the baby will come after we pick her up from the airport...at least I hope so...




No comments:

Post a Comment