Chalkboard

Monday, October 24, 2011

Crochet Creations

I cant remember the last time that I had spent this little time on Blogspot and Facebook. 
(Hence, the lack of blog updates).

A new 'time-waster' has taken over my life.

PINTEREST.

But I say this 'time-waster' is a little bit more productive than all the others in ways that I actually do something productive because of it.

Couldn't have come at a more perfect time since I was in search of something to keep me sane.

and not feel like a lazy bum watching life go by in front of the computer screen and TV.

This whole 'I am a HOMEMAKER' card is new to me and was very hard to swallow in the beginning.

But I am starting to get the hang of it now and finding a lot of joy at it.

So with that, here are some examples of what's been keeping my sanity in check.

Slippers
Beanie and bootie for baby girl
Baby earflap beanie
Headband with interchangeable flowers
First attempt on an adult size beanie. Sorry for the blurry photo
Butterfly baby beanie for my cousins baby
Earflap beanie for baby (I forgot to finish it off)
Baby booties and earflap beanie for Auna baby boy (i ran out of the multi colored yarn so I had to improvise)
Hair clips - Ok this isnt crochet but I made it during a Relief Society activity

It really is quite exciting seeing a ball of yarn turn into a wonderful creation.

Its very addictive.

Also, what's GREAT is that one of my best friend is in this journey with me of finding the homemaker within us. So its been fun to compare and share our creations with each other. See her blog here.


Watch this space for future creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment