Chalkboard

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Its been a while...

im not very good when it comes to creative blog title so that will do...

First of all, we are now down to double digits with the waiting game to see our baby boy.  We have a good amount of clothes already given by friends or found in the freebie bin.  We also ha
ve a swing and a bouncer then we are buying the car seat, stroller and crib during the thanksgiving sale.  All the other stuff well get i guess when we need...hehehe...

Anyways, since everyone (meaning my mother) wants frequent updates on how the pregnancy is going, im going to do a quick run down...i am now on my 26th week and this is how my belly looks like right now






which is a lot different from how i used to look like the day that we found out that I was pregnant.






So I am definitely DEFINITELY showing now.  Especially that this little boy is now 2 pounds and growing every day.  He is also making his presence know by making my tummy move.  Its really weird but also very cool to see and feel a foot kicking or a hand punching or sometimes both at the same time.  



Here's an ultra sound picture of his feet and hands

   
and here one of his profile


Last wednesday we had to go to a fetal diagnostics place to get a heart echo.  My sister died of a congenital heart defect when she was a baby so the doctor wanted to check my baby if there was anything to be alarmed off.  Luckily, everything was great! His heart seems to be beating great and all the arteries and tubes and stuff are all at the right place so we have nothing to worry about.  But because of the echo, we had the opportunity to see baby in 3d!  It was pretty cool coz he really looks like a baby now...hehehe...

Here are some of the scans.  He was hiding behind his hands most of the time and the doctor tried so hard to make him move.  



and now to end this blog entry, id like to tell the tale of the shallowing tummy button.  My belly button was super big and super deep.  Maverick always makes fun of it because you can stick like 2 fingers in it comfortably.  Regardless, I have come to accept it and appreciated it.  but now, its getting shallow!  I know im weird for sharing, but i think that one of the things that happen to tummies when they expand because of pregnancy is that it eventually turns inside out.  And i think that its pretty darn cool that it does that.  So heres a picture of my tummy button at present time.  I just think that its funny and im excited for it to pop out...hehehe...
And for my friends and family that are in New Zealand and other parts of the world, heres a few more pictures of how big the tummy is at 26 weeks.  Its getting heavy having to carry it around but I gotta do what I gotta do.  

MUCH LOVE AND ALOHAZ!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found my blog cause then I could find yours! :) What a fun process you're going through! And those pictures are so cool, especially the 3d! It's amazing what they can do these days.

    ReplyDelete