Chalkboard

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Potty Training Preparation

ALRIGHT!

Im taking on the challenge of potty training in one week.

I figured Hyrum is ready since he gets ANNOYED of his soiled diapers and he FREQUENTLY takes it off himself.

We bought him a seat that goes on top of our toilet seat a few months ago and he has gone pee-pee in it a few times.  But I/we havent been consistent about it to stick. 

I've been reading about it recently and I am definetly motivated. (Lets see how motivated I will be during it though).

So for the rest of this week I will be gathering my weapons. 
Potty charts, stickers, treats, rewards, bribes...
Potty Chart from here.
I know one week is quite a fantasy. If that doesnt happen then I will keep going in hopes to have only one child in diapers. 

Wish me all the luck in the world! Come Monday, ITS ON!!!

3 comments:

  1. Eeeek!!! Good luck! I wish Reyna cared when her diaper was wet. But from the minute she was born she didn't care. Keep me updated how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck!!!! let me know how it goes...=)

    ReplyDelete