Chalkboard

Sunday, November 13, 2011

11-11-11

YOU WERE GOOD TO ME!

First of all, it was Veterans Day, so we had Maverick home until work time which was 3pm.

So my day started with a 9am sleep in.

After breakfast we headed out so that we can do this,
11:11am on 11-11-11 on 11th Street.

The park was right across 11th Street so we let Hyrum play for a bit.
 
Then we headed off to feed the ducks.

Hyrum was sooo excited that he had a bounce on his stride and this cheeky grin.
Too bad the ducks didnt quite like us (I dont think they are used to having people feed them).

 
So we went to the shops instead and finally found baby girl her going home outfit.
Hyrum had a football going home outfit so I was in search for a ballet one that wasnt pink.

Then, we headed home to take a nap while Mav goes off to work.

We Skyped with my parents after nap time which was great.

After dinner we had some good wholesome family fun and put up our Christmas tree.

I know some people think that its a little early to be all Christmassy, but its Mavericks favourite holiday and he gets all giddy and cant wait to decorate.

It was lots of fun! Hyrum had a blast helping out.
He would hand us the tree branches with a "heeya go mommy/daddy".
and go around and around the tree saying "cush me kishkish (Christmas) twee".
Then we helped him put ornaments on then sat back to say "oooo, pwitty".

Then we sat down for a movie and called it a night.


MUCH MAHALO for being GREAT 11-11-11.

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like a lot of fuN! believe it or not, we've been married for 3.5 yrs now and we have NEVER decorated for Christmas. It makes me sad... I really really really wanna do it this year but I think we're just getting a Christmas tree plus a couple of ornaments.

    ReplyDelete