Chalkboard

Friday, November 18, 2011

True Hawaiian Born

It snowed for the first time this season last Saturday.

Maverick is so excited for Hyrum's first snow.  Unfortunately, he had work early that morning so he called me up at an indecent hour (9am) to wake up and take Hyrum out to play in the snow.

Being the obedient wife that I am, I got all dressed up to go outside and by the time I was done, Hyrum was awake so I got him all bundled up in his first snow outfit.

THEN, we went outside and this happened...

 He stepped into the snow...
Wondered what it was...
THEN CRIED...
AND CRIED... 
and asked demanded to be picked up... 
 and didnt want to touch it...
 and cried...
 AND CRIED...
 AND CRIED...
 It was so pretty though...
 Poor little Hawaiian baby...
"Where's my sand and ocean???"

1 comment: