Chalkboard

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

I know this is a late post but im behind on this blog anyways so I thought id still publish it.

Thanksgiving is an American holiday that I am trully grateful for. 

I didnt have Thanksgiving holiday growing up both in the Philippines and New Zealand and I really wish I did.

Besides the 4-day-weekend, ginormous turkey, scrumptious pies and other yummy food, we get major family time and fun.

And I just like the idea of dedicating a day to giving thanks. 

Before Thanksgiving, I came across this video


And it is such a great reminder to be thankful for everything that we are given

ALWAYS.

Which made me realize how greatful I am to be a photographer.

To find the beauty in little things around me.

To capture little miracles of life.

To freeze time to be remembered in the future.

I am very thankful for the knowledge that I have that all of what we have here on Earth is given to us by our loving Heavenly Father.

And that despite all the negativity that goes on,
we are surrounded by GREATNESS

and MIRACLES

and BEAUTY

and JOY

and we should LOVE every minute of it

EVERY SINGLE DAY that we are here on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment