Chalkboard

Saturday, November 5, 2011

BACK IN BUSINESS!

Sometime in January my DSLR Rebel camera took its last breathe and gave up on me with an "error 99".

Given to me as a payment for doing my internship with an advertising company, it served me well with numerous photo sessions and random shoots of the little monkey.

Funnily enough, this is the last picture that it took.

Being very low on funds, I didnt know the next time that I would own a DSLR camera.

In comes my wonderful parents.  Who got me a brand new Canon 600D! 
(Although, I think they put it in my tab of 'to pay back when we get out of our student financial status')
WOOOHOOO!!!

So with the financial problems that we are in right now, I am hoping to put this baby to work and book a few photo sessions so I can help pay for rent and not have to move out.

 Soooo help us out a little here. 
If you or anyone you know has photography or design needs and lives fairly close to where we are, please direct them over my way.

Or just simply spread the word for me.
My Facebook page is:


THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment