Chalkboard

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Breaking News!

The little stinker has...

...TEETH!!!!

On Friday night he was chewing on my finger when I noticed that there was something hard in his mouth...i looked and sure enough the hard thing was a little white line on his bottom gums...

Crazy stuff! It was totally unexpected since he hasnt been drooling more than usual and he hasnt really been fussy.

I cant believe it! then this morning I was poking about inside his mouth and felt the other tooth right next to the one that has broke through. I cant see it yet but i can feel it so it shud be showing anytime soon too.

CRAZY CRAZY!!!

2 comments:

  1. dang! it is crazy how fast hyrum is getting teeth,..seriously that kid is good looking..i just want to squeeze him..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang cute cute cute cute cute ni hyrum!

    ReplyDelete