Chalkboard

Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Beginning

SO i always thought that blogging has to be this big huge paragraphs that turns into a novel.

And it discourages me to blog because i feel like I have to write a lot.

But i have recently realize that blogging can be ANYTHING that i want it to be.

So this is my new beginning.

I think that it is important to blog for memories sake. like a journal (which i have also neglected recently).

Since i am on the computer like the MAJORITY of the day...i NEED to blog regularly so i can be reminded of my days during my quarter century times while putting my husband through school with a very very hyperactive son.

So im changing the way i blog.

Hopefully it sticks.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! goodluck! given the fact that I have a toddler, I get to blog when he's taking a nap... and I try to make it as short as I can.

    ReplyDelete