Chalkboard

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Aloha 'oe Hawaii nei

You have given me more then I ever anticipated.

I will be forever in debt of all the wonderful things that happened in my life while I was in your midst.

I am very saddened that I didn't say goodbye.

That I couldn't say goodbye.


Maverick closed our TVA R-150 door behind him for the last time this morning.

It was empty and ready for a new couple to move in.

Sad day as he also closes the door to this chapter of our lives.

Ready to tackle new adventures and challenges.

Whatever they may be.


Mahalo nui loa for all the aloha.

And.

Mahalo for teaching me how to give aloha.


Aloha 'oe Hawaii nei. Till we meet again.

2 comments:

  1. aaawww.... nakakalungkot nga di ka nakapagpaalam.. Ako nga nalungkot kahit nakapagpaalam kami, ikaw pa kaya. It's full of memories with your close friends.

    I was really sad when we got out of our apartment at 4:30am today (last year).. It was pitch black and I didn't get to see the beauty of Hawaii for the last time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i just found your blog! this makes me cry! glad you guys had such a great experience in hawaii!

    ReplyDelete