Chalkboard

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christ-Centered Christmas

It's Christmas Eve!!!

With all the moving craziness the week before Christmas, I havent had the chance to update the MANY happenings that has occurred recently.

But, of coarse, the most important event right now is CHRISTMAS.

Since Halloween ended, we started getting into the Christmas spirit coz it is Mavericks favorite holiday. So weve been listening to Christmas songs, watching Christmas movies and such for quite a while now.

This year though I have been paying more attention on Christmas traditions and how I can make it more meaningful. Especially with my growing family, I want to start now on what I want Hyrum and future children to know about Christmas. 

I have noticed that it seems Christmas is now more centered towards spending money on presents, decorations and Santa. Which is all well and good to make the holiday season feel special from any other days BUTTTT what is the real meaning of Christmas?
So Merry CHRISTmas everyone!


Always remember the reason for season.

No comments:

Post a Comment