Chalkboard

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pink-a-mania

I am not a big fan of PINK...

It's a very girly color and too much of it makes my eyes kinda scream.

Not that it's not a pretty, it's just isn't in my top color preference.

Then in comes the baby girl...


And we are seeing PINK!

EVERYWHERE!!!

Although I am very grateful for everything that we have been given (we've only bought about 20outfits from a yard sale plus the going home outfit)

All these pink is making me even more nervous to have a girl!

AAAAHHHHHH!!! 2-3 more weeks to go!!!

From baby shower with family in Oakley
From baby shower put together by Burley 4th Ward sisters.

2 comments:

  1. I dont like pink either!! That too will be a problem for me when we start having kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to like pink when I was little but not anymore. That's why I never bought anything pink as a gift for a baby shower - I'd choose something else like that green dress on the second picture. Congrats by the way!

    ReplyDelete