Chalkboard

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sick Leave for Mommies

I petition that all stay-at-home mothers out there also get a sick leave!

If you concur, say I.

This is the first time that I have been sick while watching my two little munchkins. And it SUCKS!!!

My whole body aches, my throat is raw, stuffy nose, watery eyes, 102 - 103 temperature. The whole shebang! And yes, i am speaking present tense. Yet I still have to put on a brave face at 8am and do my "job".

It's amazing what can happen to your house with two tornado messer upper and all you can do is lay on the couch, lay on the bean bag, or lay on the floor. My house is a disaster zone right now and I don't have the energy to really care. At least Halia is enjoying climbing the Mt Everest of clothes that is on the floor. Don't worry, they're clean...

I know I'm not the only one facing this ordeal right now. So to all mommies out there who just want to crawl into bed and die, I feel your pain! This too shall pass...

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh Aissa! Misery! I so hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been sick too! blah. Mahie gets a new tooth & I catch her sickness...James NEVER gets sick!! What the heck!

    ReplyDelete