Chalkboard

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Feeling Prego!

So....I am now on my 17th week of pregnancy and it really has been quite an easy 17 weeks.  I havent felt like ive been pregnant since I havent gotten any 'hard' pregnancy symptoms like morning sickness and such.  And ive considered myself lucky so far.

BUT...I think my luck is starting to wear off.  These past couple of days I have felt more pregnant than ever, and look like it too.  I dunno why it just all of a sudden start but I honestly woke up two days ago feeling soooo pregnant...

I guess this is the start of a long road of having a baby growing inside of me.  It has been much anticipated and we are really excited to see what is in store for us.  163 days to go!!!

3 comments:

  1. good luck! easy pregnancies scare me. for fear of a colicky baby or something. but i am glad you aren't sick. it really, really sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no two pregnancies are the same but I guess the one thing that's similar to ours is that ours has been easy compared to other pregnant women. Caleb's been such a good baby ever since he was in my womb.. up until now! We're glad he's not a colicky baby... hehehe... :)

    My 2nd trimester was my favorite stage because that's when I felt pretty to be pregnant ... and proud to be carrying a baby inside me (plus, that's when I felt his movements a lot more).... Congrats!!! :) So is it a boy or a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you haven't been sick. Lucky you. I miss being pregnant, it's so amazing to have a person growing inside you!

    ReplyDelete