Chalkboard

Thursday, September 3, 2009

UPDATES...UPDATES...UPDATES

So the end of the first ever BYUH First Term is coming to an end.  This also means that I am 1 class and 1 seven page paper away from my very last communication class EVER!!! I am pretty excited especially for the one week off that we have till Fall Semester.  Then not so excited to tackle Spanish 301 once again...

Anyways, I have started a new job.  I now work at the Campus News Center which is also called the Ke Alaka'i.  We publish a magazine issue of campus news, community, sports and all sorts of other fun stuff every 2 weeks during the terms and every week during the semesters.  My job is pretty much page layout/graphic designer/photographer/podcaster.  Or whatever else they want me to do.  Ive been involved with two issues so far, which has been a lot of fun.  I really enjoy it coz playing around on InDesign, FinalCut Pro and Photoshop are a lot of fun for me.  For those who dont know what Ke Alaka'i is about you can visit our website at http://kealakai.byuh.edu.

As for baby news, I am now 19 weeks and still havent had any morning sickness and food cravings.  I am feeling more and more pregnant each day though and I really cant deny this bump that is protruding out of the tummy area anymore (and the chest).  We will be having our next ultrasound scan on my 24th birthday which will be a great present since we also get to find out the sex of the baby on this day!  Maverick, of coarse, is decided that it is a boy.  So I give you permission to tease and taunt him if it turns out to be a girl.  The baby is getting stronger now and I am for certain that I feel its little kicks and punches now.  I dont really know when it started coz there were a number of times that i think i felt it but it might be a muscle spasm or just gas.

Anyways, heres the latest scan which was taken at 17 weeks...its a side view of the baby and you can sorta see the spine that is connected to the head...SORTA...its on our fridge right now and being held by those magnets...



Till next time...ALOHAZ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment