Chalkboard

Friday, September 4, 2009

Leadership Learned from COMM353

COMM353 which is also known as Organizational Communication is the last communication class that I needed to fulfill my education requirement at BYU-Hawaii.  It also happens to be a class that the hardest communication teacher on campus.  I actually started this blog entry while I was in class but never finished it.  So I thought I better finish it.  Anyways, here is just a small part of what we learn about at International Cultural Studies students.


"When a man in the beginning of his life is ignorant or everything, he has no scruples, finds no obstacles, no inhibitions.  But after a while he starts to learn, and becomes timid, cautious, and begins to feel something choking in his mind, which prevents him form going ahead as he used to before he had any learning.  Learning is needed, but the point is not to become its slave.  You must be its master so that you can use it when you want it.  The ultimate goal of discipline in all arts where leaning gained is learning lost."


No comments:

Post a Comment