Chalkboard

Thursday, December 24, 2009

...ow stretch marks...

finally got em at 35 weeks...and i thought i was going to get away with the whole pregnancy without getting one...ow wells!

This girl that used to go to BYUH said at church one day that she was complaining to her husband about all the scar-like stretch marks that she was getting from her expanding belly...then her husband told her that she was not the only one that got scars...Jesus suffered for all of our sins and got scars from it...

Such a great way of looking at it...might not look very nice but it is all worth it...a little price to pay for a wonderful blessing...

2 more weeks till im full term!  2 more weeks and I can evict this baby...i just hope he cooperates and would want to get out sooner rather than later....


1 comment:

  1. I saw my stretchmarks towards the end of my pregnancy, too (37 weeks ata).. and I was sad. Jesse told me that I should be happy 'cuz it was my "badge of honor"... hahaha!

    ReplyDelete