Chalkboard

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall Semester

I am not a student anymore but Fall Semester started today and i am STRESSED!!!!

It totally crept up on me...

TOTALLY!!!!
with that said...I am not prepared!

I didnt know Mav's class schedule...

which means I had to work out my work schedule...

not to forget babysitters...

my list of things to do when Mav is out of school is no where near half...

uuuhhhgggghhhhh!!!! STREEESSSS!!!!!

then i have other things to worry about too...

like that BLASTED green card application...

S T R E S S ! ! ! ! !

did i mention that Mav has an internship from 3 - 8pm MWF!

and classes from 11 - 2:30!!!

so it tough finding a babysitter for that long...

so if you know anyone who can look after a Hyrum for a decent college student/starting family price...

SEND THEM MY WAY

PLEEAAASSSEE!!!!

Much Mahalos!!!


1 comment:

  1. aww, poor aissa! you can do it! if we were still there i would've totally watched hyrum for you guys. best of luck this semester.

    ReplyDelete