Chalkboard

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Greetings from Australia!

First time in Australia

AWESOME!

We are staying in my moms uncles house in Gold Coast for a week and its been sooo much fun

sooooooo busy tho

yesterday we went to Warner Brothers Movie World. My mom took Hyrum so it was Mav, me and my two cousins goin crayzeee with the crayzeeee roller coasters.

Next in the agenda of theme parks are Seaworld then Wet and Wild.

SOOOO FUNNN!!!!

I dont understand why soooo many people pay sooooo much money just to scare the shiznittt out of themselves.

I still do it tho...

On a different note, im going to get sealed to my parents today.

YAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. shiznitt?? haha!!! good one. sounds fun though! and congrats on your guys sealing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how amazing! congrats on the sealing!!!

    ReplyDelete