Chalkboard

Friday, December 10, 2010

Overcoming Flying Fear

I LOVE to travel!

probly one of my fav things to do.

and i am very VERY grateful for planes,
they make seeing different parts of the world or experiencing new cultures soooo much easier.
which I LOVE!!!

I LOVE exploring the beautiful world that we have been given by our loving Heavenly Father.
If I had a lot of money, I would do it more often.

But im getting off topic here now.

The whole point of this post is to say that i was TERRIBLY TERRIFIED of flying solo...

with a hyperactive 10 month old!

BUT lo and behold,

I MADE IT!!!

and I overcame my fear by getting him as tired as possible while waiting to board,
having bottles and snacks readily available,
breathing in and out,
and my secret weapon,
a never been seen light up ball still in its box.

it actually turned out to be quite a pleasant experience.
Maybe because he had his very own bassinet.
Or maybe because I had a whole row with 3 seat all to myself.

2 comments:

  1. lucky!!!!! i'm so jealous! we didn't have a bassinet for Caleb when we left Hawaii. Maybe we can ask when we fly to the Phil. A whole row of 3 seat for you? Now that is lucky! I'm so glad you made it! Ang cute cute cute ni Hyrum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes lucky you!I want that bassinet so bad when I flew to the Philippines.And lucky that you have all the seats by yourself.

    ReplyDelete