Chalkboard

Monday, January 17, 2011

TEETH...

...why do u have to suck???

I mean, i guess we need them to eat.

and they do help our smiles look pretty.

BUT...holy canoli they do very bad things to babies!

My poor little Hyrum is not enjoying this part of growing up.

Right now he had his first molar that surfaced last week.

I could only imagine how painful it was.

Then in the past couple of days he has leaked watery poop a few times, projectile vomited on the bed once, woken up screaming for no reason a lot, been unusually fussy all throughout the day and is totally IN LOVE with ice.

This afternoon, I poked around in his mouth and found 3 teeth that will probably surface within the next 2 days, 1 half out, 1 nearly out molars and a very very swollen gum space for another molar.

CRAZY HUH!

I just hope he inherits Mavericks teeth coz I have the WORST teeth in the world!

2 comments:

  1. UGH!!!! I HATE TEETH TOO!!!! And the worst part for us is that Reyna will be CRANKY as a mother for about a month before we see or feel anything! She's been at it for about a week now, and I'm not liking it! Totally throwing off her sleeping habbits! We have to lay with her now in order for her to sleep! And she freakin wakes up at 3 or 4 instead of sleeping til 7!

    ReplyDelete