Chalkboard

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Dear Daddy,


Another day older and wiser too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Wish we were with you to celebrate your special day.  

So mommy and I decided to go out to Lollipops Playland to honour your birthday.

I had a lot of fun DRIVING.


I might even be able to drive before mommy can.

 I also went down the BIG SLIDE.

But my favourite was the BALL PIT!



I had lots of FUN!

But mommy wont stop taking pictures.

And I got a lollipop when we left

And I was pooped after all that playing.

We both LOVE you SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!

Mommy said to tell you that WE LOVE YOU this much ][ 
From one ] and around the world to the other  [.

We miss you sooooo much and I am very excited to see you soon.

CHHHEEEEESSSEEEE!!!!
Love you,
Hyrum

No comments:

Post a Comment