Chalkboard

Friday, March 4, 2011

Not a Good Day...

I feel...

UUUURRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

thats a screaming, frustrated, impatient, annoyed kinda sound.

Hyrum was grumpy and I could not figure out what he wanted.

I was grumpy because he was grumpy which made me grumpier. and the cycle goes on.

To top it off, i got my monthly reminder that im a woman. GREAT!

I fed him so he stopped crying...then he cried again. We played so he stopped for a few minutes...then he cried again. Bathed him so he stopped...then cried again. Put him down for a nap which took a lot longer and he (we) slept for 30 mins...then he woke up crying.

It was one of those days.

So I let him cry. and cry. and cry. and cry. 

Till my dad woke up (hes in night shift this week so hes asleep during the day) and he picked Hyrum up and gave him all the attention that he wanted. He still cried. But my dad handled it.

Im glad that the day is over!

and tomorrow is a NEW day.

I will face it with a new attitude.

Besides, we are going to the Hamilton Temple. So it should be a good day.



2 comments:

  1. Yah that is definitely a bad day. I hate when that happens,but I keep on reminding myself to be patient.Last week Darren was like that and it lasted for a couple of days I thought he was teething.But then later I found out it was ear infection due to colds.But there is always a better day.

    And I hope Hyrum boy will get better.Maybe he just misses his Daddy. Hang in there. Hope you can come back here for your hubby dear's graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those days is when i treat myself with icecream/dessert after the kiddies gone to bed and say.."hey it was survival mode". good luck. hope tomorrows better. =)

    ReplyDelete