Chalkboard

Thursday, March 31, 2011

April IS the month

Yesterday I got the letter that I have been patiently waiting for.

The one from the US Embassy Consulate.

The one that was suppose to say we can leave and be with Maverick for his graduation.

BUT...

no such luck...

My interview is not until April 21.

So my poor husband is ALONE...graduating and packing up our house.

I am very disappointed to say the lease.

I didnt know my time in beautiful Hawaii would abruptly end. Let alone be away from Maverick for such a long time.

So if you see Maverick during graduation, give him some love from us.

We miss him tonnes!

On the other hand, at lease we now know that APRIL is definitely the month.

Unless US still dont want me and decide to deny my visa again.

2 comments:

  1. Goodluck on your interview! At least you know it's closer now than it could've been... but yeah, it would still be sad not being with your husband on his graduation day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Lois said! Hang in there! I'm sure this is super hard! :( Love you!

    ReplyDelete