Chalkboard

Monday, August 15, 2011

Bargain Hunting

My dad is a garage sale JUNKIE.

And I LOVED waking up bright and early Saturday morning to go with him.

So naturally, I still enjoy going out and looking at other peoples junk to find treasures.

Too bad the other half HATES it...

Anyways the past couple of weeks I've found some great deals...n i thought I'd brag about it for just a second.

8 books for $1 at the local library annual book sale
Elmo and Lightning McQueen for 25c each at a yard sale.
Brand new $16 bought from the thrift store for $2. 
Brand new $5 snow pants for Hyrum at a children store sidewalk sale.

25c at a yard sale 

I wanna learn to crochet so this 10c yarn from a yard sale was perfect to practice on
Cars wall decals for 25c at a yard sale
Brand new diaper genie for $5 at a yard sale. Normally $40.
On a really tight family budget, yard sales (or any type of sales) is the way to go.

I enjoy it! and I get such a thrill coming home with cheap treasures...

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I like yard sales. One word with all of your purchase: JEALOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete