Chalkboard

Sunday, April 19, 2009

One sour memory...

Dont you just love it when you have moments where it brings you back to other WONDERFUL 'back in the days' memories.  

I am at the Big Island right now and we have just been having such an awesome vacation! I'm not going to blog about the Big Island experience just yet because we have two more days here. Although, I will share about ONE particular experience that I shared with Janice and Jacob, and I only need one word to describe it...MANGOES...wait to make it even better i'll give you three words...MANGOES and BAGOONG!  green mangoes with bagoong has got to be one of my favorite food in the Philippines.  The mango HAS to be really sour to get the real effect, and luckily these mangoes were SUPER sour. It just brings back so much memories from way back Philippines days.

Here are the proofs

This is the product, green mangoes and bagoong...owww...IT WAS SOOO GOOD!!!


Here are us three enjoying this wonderful moment

Notice that Maverick isnt anywhere near us.  This is because he HATES the smell of Bagoong.  Bagoong is sauteed shrimp paste sort off thing that is a Filipino delicacy. It does have a very distinct smell that is kinda different if it isnt appreciated.  But for the three of us, it was AMAZING!  We were all very VERY satisfied and just in heaven!

The face says it all...bwahahah

4 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh..I love mangoes and bagoong...will you bring me some hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!!!! Poor Mav! Waaaahhh! I love mangoes... lalo na ung maasim na maasim na manggang kalabaw!

    ReplyDelete