Chalkboard

Saturday, April 11, 2009

First Blog

I SURVIVED the HARDEST semester of my LIFE!  I am soo super stoked to be over! After a week of constantly thinking about projects, homework (which are more like busy work), never-ending essays, daily reading responses and barely having any sleep, I welcome the end of the semester with wide open arms.  With it being THE hardest semester, it is also my very last semester.  Which makes it even more exciting! I am graduating on June 6 and between now and then, im taking printmaking and cultures of asian american, which shouldnt be too hard.  

Anyways, I have always wanted to start my own blog.  I guess I had the friendster and bebo blog but never really kept up with it.  Now I decided that I have time and I really wanted to join in with the blog craze.  I know its a blog for Maverick and I but he's probably never going to make an entry.  SO technically it will just be mine, but about our life...

2 comments:

  1. yey! new blog! sa wakas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats pala sa pag-graduate! hehehe... last term na! wooohhhH!!!

    ReplyDelete