Chalkboard

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Da Biggest Island of Hawaii

And we are in it till Tuesday next week!

This is my first time to be in this island so I am sooo excited.  Maverick has been here one other time so he tells me all the things that we are going to go to and I am excited!!!

We are here with Janice and Jacob as well and staying at Jacob's parents house which is great.  They are really nice people and very hospitable.  So I will update more about this trip as wel go along.  We just arrived last night so we havent really done anything yet but rest.

On a different note, Maverick and I went on a date on Tuesday at Sharks Cove to go snorkeling.  It was sooo cool! I havent been in the ocean for such a loooong time!  I couldnt last in it though coz it got pretty cold.  The photos below are of the big turtle that we met and the video is of the little baby turtle that came out to play after we were with the big one for a while. ENJOY!

I didnt want to get in at first coz it was cold!
Here are some of the fishies that we saw

Me with the fishies
Maverick posing
The mommy and baby turtle

Mav playing with the baby turtle

2 comments:

  1. busted! even caught on film pa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! so fun! it's been a while since I've gone snorkeling... :(

    ReplyDelete