Chalkboard

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"Im ONE!"

Dear Daddy,

I turned ONE last week!

On my actual birthday I got a yummy pancake for breakfast.

Then mommy, lola (grandma) and tito (uncle) took me out to Chipmunks Playland

Where I BOUNCED,

 and CLIMBED,

and SLID down the big boy slide all by myself...

only BACKWARDS.

Then we went to Paint the Earth where mommy put red and blue gooey stuff 
on my hand and feet.

and painted this ceramic tile for me.

This is how they turned out after five days.
That's my painting on the back of the tile.

On Saturday, January 29 I had a fun birthday party

I know you weren't there but mommy put up a lot of photos of you so that it would seem like you were

SEE my photo wall...you are all over there

There was a lot of yummy yummy food

and a bouncy castle too




 But my favourite part has GOT to be the cake.
 
Mommy made it especially for me!

I had a hard time blowing it!
I think coz mommy put way too much candles on it.
 

I had fun eating it!
 

But dont worry. I shared some with mommy.

When I got changed they took the bubble machine out.
It was soooooo pretty!

and everyone was screaming 'BUBBLES' so I said 'BUH BUH BUH BLLL'!

I really wish that you could've been there but its okay.

I know you're going to make it up on my NEXT birthday...heeheeheee!


I love you lots and lots,
Hyrum

No comments:

Post a Comment