Chalkboard

Sunday, February 6, 2011

One Month

Dear Daddy,

Its been a MONTH since you left New Zealand.

We are both doing really well.

BUT WE MISS YOU A MILLION TIMES A THOUSAND!


Mommy has been taking good care of me.

I like to walk around everywhere now and make her chase after me.


She lets me help out with groceries...
I don't really help, I just lie to drag the bags around.


Don't worry daddy!

She's feeding me well. 
My favorite snack is a WHOLE cucumber!


I carry it around and take big bites until its all gone! YUMMY!

But I still like to be messy when its meal time.


I can chew really good now too!

Its coz I have 16 CHOMPERS!!!


That's 8 at the top and 8 at the bottom.

Aren't you impressed!

OHH! and wanna know something really exciting?

I met RONALD MCDONALD!!!


Pretty cool huh? He's kind of a big deal everywhere.

Anyways, hope you enjoy your day!

LOVE YA!
Hyrum

1 comment:

  1. soooo super cute! i bet mav just adores these posts! miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete