Chalkboard

Friday, September 2, 2011

Birthday Wish

TWENTY SIX
REALLY?!?!

I have lived twenty-six years come 16th of this month,
and life has never been harder...

The past couple of weeks has been quite a challenge in our household.
We had financial "downfalls" one after another.
LOTS of heartbreak and stress.
Enough to last us for the next couple of years,
at least I hope so...

But we are optimistic about the future
Maverick and I have had many talks,
with parents,
families,
friends,
each other,
HEAVENLY FATHER.

and I have a feeling that
EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT.

We have a long road ahead of us.
BUT
My wish is that we will come out of it 

Stronger

Smarter

and with a better relationship with each other
and with the important people in our lives
including our Heavenly Father.

Just gotta keep on going forward.

Besides, finding this FIVE LEAF CLOVER can only mean good luck.

1 comment: