Chalkboard

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Impromptu Lagoon

We had an all of a sudden lets pack and go to Utah kinda weekend. My in-laws talked about it but never really confirmed that we are going until the day before we were leaving so it was kinda hectic.

So Friday after Mavericks work, we loaded up and headed to Oakley so that we can get up and leave bright and early on Saturday to spend the day at Lagoon. 

We got there around noon and I was disappointed a little coz I wanted to arrive early so we can ride a lot of rides without the big long lines. To our surprise, the lines were fairly small. Longest wait time was about 20 mins which is GREAT! 

Anyways, long story short, we had a GREAT day! Kids loved being spoiled by grandma and grandpa, Mav and I got to ride the big roller coasters without worrying about the kids, lines were short, sun was shining, brought plenty of food and everyone enjoyed themselves. 

Hy bawling his eyes out
 
 
He wasnt allowed to go on the bumper cars with us and he was so sad...
I couldnt take any pictures in the swimming pool area coz we left the camera inside a locker. And we didnt have any photos of the big rides coz well, we were riding them and i dont think bringing a camera in a roller coaster is a good idea.

Two lessons learned:

• Hyrum does NOT like rides. Halia was more excited, braver and rode more rides than Hyrum did. What a surprise! 

• My days of endless roller coaster riding fun is limited. I actually blacked out a couple of times and got really close to loosing my lunch on a few occasions. I am terribly sad about this. Me thinks its my deaf ear. Dang you deaf ear! 


Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa for treating us to a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment