Chalkboard

Friday, September 13, 2013

Toddler Lab for Little Miss

This is Halia's first day in Toddler Lab.

She is part of the Early Head Start program and they are partnered up with College of Southern Idaho who has a program called Toddler Lab in which Halia got a 'scholarship' for.

It is basically 'pre' pre-school as it is for 18 months - 3 years old and it is a great program where they learn through play. The 'staff' are mainly college students who are studying early childhood but there a person in charge who is there all the time.

Hyrum was part of it last year and he LOVED it! It taught him to be more social and it took away his separation anxiety which was great! So when they approached me to see if Halia would like to go to, I of course, said yes.

So twice a week, for 2 hours, she is in someone else's care, which I get kinda nervous about but I know she's in good hands.

I wanna say that she clung on to me and bawled her eyes not wanting me to go on her first day BUT NOOO...quite the opposite...

When I dropped Hy off the first time I hung out in the waiting area spying on him and I nearly cried (he was soooo sad walking around with his head down looking miserable) When I dropped Halia off the first time I also nearly cried coz she didnt care!
Owww the dilemma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment