Chalkboard

Friday, October 23, 2015

LOVE

"Love conquers EVERYTHING".
 
A famous saying that is quite vague yet very true. 

People have done some pretty incredible things in the name of LOVE
Some bad, but for the most part, love helps a person do impossible things. 


My relationship with my love was tested at the beginning of this month. 

I was hurt. 
Very. Hurt. 
But I am also in love. 

So many uncertain things were going through my mind. 

But one this was for certain,

And that was that I love him

With everything that I have. 

We all make mistakes. 
We all have our trials. 

The Atonement of Jesus Christ is there for times like these. 
His love has saved us from our own destruction. 

We are on the mend. 
And even more in love than ever before. 
Our love for each other conquered this trial.  

Love is our motive after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment